PHESIA Massage has stopped trading.
We would like to thank all of our clients – we have had the best clients!
For any future treatments we recommend that you contact our colleagues:
South Croydon: www.just-holistic.co.uk
How much does a treatment cost?
– The prices vary depending on the clinic – please visit the page for your preferred location and you will find the prices and other useful information there. Alternatively you can contact us directly on 0758 287 5577 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Do I need to book in advance?
– All our treatments are by appointment only but sometimes we are able to accommodate booking requests with short notice so do not hesitate to ask us! To book your appointment please contact us directly on 0758 287 5577 or email@example.com.
Does PHESIA Massage do home visits?
– PHESIA Massage does clinic work only and does not offer home visits, however, we do work at events and at work places. For any enquiries for onsite massage please contact us directly on 0758 287 5577 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to refer you to our colleagues that do home visits in your area.
What do I wear to my treatment?
– Suitable clothing depends on the type of treatment. For remedial work we recommend that our clients wear sports wear to their appointment, for example shorts or stretchy trousers. Alternatively, you can wear your regular undergarments and you will be covered with a towel with only the area that is being worked on exposed. We also offer above clothing treatments suitable for anyone who simply prefers this.
I am under 16, can I have a massage?
– Yes you can, provided that there are no contraindications to massage, however, we do require that a parent or legal guardian accompanies you to the treatment and is present throughout the treatment.
I am pregnant, is it safe to have a massage treatment?
– We are pleased to confirm that at PHESIA Massage we are trained in Pregnancy Massage and can treat you through all three trimesters. Provided that there are no contraindications to having a massage we would be more than happy to help you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding having a Pregnancy Massage then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0758 287 5577 or email@example.com
Something has come up and I have to cancel my appointment, what do I do?
– We understand that sometimes things come up that we cannot plan for. Please contact us as soon as possible but at least 24hrs prior to your appointment and we are happy to reschedule your appointment. If we are notified less than 24hrs then you may be charged at the therapist’s discretion. We are a small business and we are doing our best to accommodate our customers.
I have a medical condition and am not sure if a massage would be suitable?
– There are certain medical conditions that would prevent massage therapy. Give us a call and we are happy to discuss further what is most suitable in your case. Alternatively you can consult your physician who would be able to advice you further.
Do you offer gift vouchers?
– We do indeed! Gift vouchers can be purchased at the clinic or by online payment and we will send you the gift voucher to your preferred address free of charge. Unfortunately we do not offer online gift vouchers at the moment.